Alpine hut holiday in Salzburg at an altitude of 1,730 metres!
The furnishings and facilities of the Waldalm have enabled us to create a cosy, welcoming ambience, thus ensuring that your mountain hut holiday in the Salzburg region is a hit with the whole family. The Waldalm can sleep up to 10 people. The hut uses local wood which has grown “right outside the door”, so to speak. All the doors are made of pine wood, while the floors and windows are larch wood.
If you want to enjoy untouched nature and a simple lifestyle, then the Waldalm in Saalbach-Hinterglemm is the perfect place for you. No TV, no videos, no modern technology - but don’t worry: if you want to send a few holiday photos of the beautiful views to friends and family at home, there is mobile phone coverage.
The Alpine hut in Saalbach-Hinterglemm is laid out and equipped as follows:
- 2 double rooms both measuring 16 m² - one completed in maple wood, one in pine wood
- 6-bed dormitory (3 beds on each side), 27 m², pine furnishings (attic roof height: 1.96 m in the middle, 0.83 m under the eaves)
- Kitchen/living room, 27 m² with wood-fired stove for heating and cooking, running hot and cold water
- Bathroom, 4 m² with large shower, basin & WC
- Children’s play area, 4.8 m²
- Entrance hall with staircase and area for coats etc., 8 m²
- Gas heaters to provide hot water
- Exclusively solar power
For your family holiday in the Waldalm in Saalbach-Hinterglemm, you will also find outdoor furniture, sun loungers, table football, a trampoline, and a barbecue area with gas barbecue.
Bedlinen, hand towels and dishcloths are provided. The Waldalm is easily accessible by car during the summer months.